Expert Review in Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Gain expert insight into treatment options for relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (R/R CLL). View leading investigators discussing the standard of care for R/R CLL and how new trial data might impact the treatment paradigm.
Barbara Eichhorst, MD, PhDUniversity Hospital Cologne
John Gribben, MD, DSc, FRCP, FRCPath, FMedSciBarts Cancer Institute
London, United Kingdom
John Seymour, MBBS, PhD, FRACPPeter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- Standard of care for relapsed/refractory CLL
- Combination therapy for CLL
- Second-generation targeted agents in CLL
This educational activity is intended for hematologists, oncologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in management of CLL.
Upon completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify features that can inform treatment decision making, such as persistence of minimal residual disease and the presence of deleterious cytogenetic aberrations
- Assess recent efficacy and safety results from investigations into novel treatment strategies for R/R CLL
- Select optimal treatment for patients with R/R CLL based on current best practices and recent trial data
This activity is provided by prIME Oncology.
Independent Medical Education (IME)
This educational activity is supported by a grant from AbbVie.
December 21, 2017
December 21, 2018