Do You Think Like the Experts? Incorporating Treatment Advances for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Into Practice: The Key to Improve Patient OutcomesView Activity
Engage in an interactive expert discussion to determine if you think like the experts!
Do You Think Like the Experts? Incorporating Treatment Advances for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Into Practice: The Key to Improve Patient Outcomes focuses on the optimization of the treatment options available for metastatic pancreatic cancer, along with the current optimal practices associated with management.
- Factors to consider for treatment decision making
- First-line treatment strategies
- Selecting second-line therapy
- Managing toxicity of patients treated with nal-IRI/5-FU
- New treatment strategies
Dirk Arnold, MD, PhDCUF Hospital
Michel Ducreux, MD, PhDGustave Roussy
Andrea Wang-Gillam, MD, PhDWashington University in St Louis
St Louis, Missouri, United States
This educational activity is designed for medical oncologists, gastroenterologists, and other healthcare providers involved in the management of patients with pancreatic cancer outside of the United States.
After completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Explain factors that impact treatment decision making in metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Evaluate available and emerging therapies for metastatic pancreatic cancer
- Identify the best sequence of therapy for individual patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer
This activity is provided by prIME Oncology.
This educational activity is supported by a grant from Shire.
February 28, 2017
February 28, 2018