2013 Annual Paris Melanoma Conference.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Participants interested in presenting data should submit abstracts online during the registration process. Abstract submission cannot be done without registering for meeting attendance.
Abstracts are subject to acceptance by the Scientific Committee. Once accepted, abstracts will be published in the final program book and scheduled for oral or poster presentation, as applicable.
Submission Deadline: 26 March 2013
Acceptance notifications and guidelines for poster presentation will be sent on 4 April 2013.
If your abstract is not accepted you will get a 100% refund of the paid registration fee and hotel accommodation at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel booked via prIME Oncology
Abstract Guidelines (Complete Guidelines: click here)
- Follow instructions provided in complete guidelines (link provided above)
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Accepted format: Word document, 9 point Arial font, 500 word count limit
- List affiliations of author(s) as briefly as possible with city, state (if applicable), and country
- Place an asterisk (*) before the name of the presenting author
- Use standard and well-accepted abbreviations
- When using references, use standard and well-accepted formats
- Abstract content should be single-spaced, typed in lower case, and contain:
- Purpose of the study
- Summarized description of the project
- Results and conclusions
I am pleased to invite you to the 2013 Annual Paris Melanoma Conference, to be held in Paris on 2-3 May 2013.
This conference will provide a highly interactive forum in which leading experts and clinical researchers in the field of melanoma can discuss recent advances in clinical trial data and scientific research. This blend of clinical and scientific research with clinical practice will offer the unique opportunity for participants to be updated on all aspects of melanoma research. Oral presentations and poster sessions will highlight important developments in the field, including emerging therapies and implementation of new treatment strategies. We are certain you will gain valuable insight into the current status of preclinical melanoma research and the application of new trial data into clinical practice to ultimately improve patient care.
I look forward to welcoming you to the 2013 Annual Paris Melanoma Conference.
Alexander M.M. Eggermont, MD, PhD
This educational activity is specifically designed for medical and surgical oncologists, dermatologists, research scientists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of patients with melanoma.
Upon completion of this educational activity, attendees should be able to:
- Discuss recent progress in the understanding of melanoma biology, including advances in epidemiology, diagnosis, classification, and biomarkers
- Examine current data and new strategies for the prevention of melanoma
- Describe current standards of care and recent advances in the treatment of patients with melanoma, including emerging strategies for adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapy
- Examine the evolving role of targeted therapies and immunotherapies in the treatment of melanoma
- Assess new data from melanoma clinical trials and novel clinical trial designs to address unanswered questions in the field
FEE FOR ACTIVITY AND REGISTRATION
Physician regular registration: €459,00
Physician full registration: €659,00
Industry regular registration: €449,00
Industry full registration: €559,00
Nurses / Fellows registration: €219,00*
EORTC Physician Discount: €100,00*
Registration fees include VAT.
*Supporting documentation of eligibility may be required.
Access to all sessions and exhibition
Lunch and coffee breaks
Regular registration rate deadline: 19 April 2013
You may register online before 19 April 2013 at www.prIMEoncology.org/ParisMelanoma2013
. Registration confirmations will be issued upon successful registration, and reminders will be issued before the meeting. To preregister, registration information and payment must be received no later than 19 April 2013 (regular registration rate).
Group registration will be accepted. Further information will be available upon inquiry at
To receive a refund of registration fees, written notice of cancellation must be received at ParisMelanoma2013@prIMEoncology.org
The following deadlines and cancellation fees will apply:
Before 22 February 2013, a €75 administrative charge
Before 26 March 2013: a 80% cancellation fee applies on registration fee(s)
From 26 March 2013: a 100% cancellation fee applies on registration fee(s)
Any registration fees remitted will be refunded after the Conference. Substitutions are accepted with written notification. No refunds will be made if notice is received after 26 March 2013
prIME Oncology does not accept responsibility for reimbursement of travel, accommodation, or any other costs incurred by registrants in the rare event that this meeting should be canceled for any reason. Every effort will be made to give reasonable notice in the event of cancellation. The event agenda is subject to change without notice.
All inquiries related to the 2013 Annual Paris Melanoma Conference may be addressed to ParisMelanoma2013@prIMEoncology.org
2517 KW The Hague
Tel.: + 31 70 3067190
Fax: + 31 70 3318335