prIME Oncology invites you to view an interesting and informative monograph highlighting important advances, emerging therapeutic options, and key clinical data regarding the optimal management of patients with chronic-phase chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and resistance to initial tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- BCR-ABL Kinase Domain Mutations
- Therapeutic Options for Patients with TKI-Resistant CML
- Management of Advanced CML
- Predicting and Monitoring Response to TKI Therapy
- Treatment Selection for TKI-Resistant CML
- Managing Adverse Events in TKI Therapy
- Concepts in Practice
Elias Jabbour, MDThe University of Texas
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, Texas, United States
Giuseppe Saglio, MDUniversity of Turin
This educational activity is specifically designed for practicing hematologists, medical oncologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment of patients with CML.
After successful completion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Evaluate recent clinical trial data focused on the treatment of patients with CML with resistance to TKIs
- Utilize appropriate strategies for monitoring disease response in patients with CML to identify intolerance and resistance to standard therapies
- Identify optimal strategies for selecting and sequencing therapy for patients with CML with disease progression following initial TKI therapy
- Describe best practices for the identification and management of treatment-related adverse events in patients with relapsed CML to improve tolerability and quality of life
This monograph is provided by prIME Oncology.
This educational activity is supported by a grant from ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
May 28, 2015
May 28, 2016